Thursday, May 19, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real} all cell phone pics edition

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

pretty

I got to celebrate my two pretty sisters (one of them is an -in-law) last weekend as they both prepare to welcome new babes into the world.  Thanks Lolly for the pic!
happy


M with his leading lady from next door.  They literally dumped cups of water on themselves, fully clothed for nearly 30 minutes (only stopping while I had to fill up their bucket again).  The sounds coming out of them is what sheer bliss sounds like!

funny


Mitchell received this little walker wagon for a 1st birthday gift and he has enjoyed the heck out of it, although he is usually being pushed in it.  Not too long ago I saw him wrestling his way into it and I realized how much he's grown lately.  Hilarious!

real



Mitchell loves "drifing" and sometimes Mama will let him while she is trying to unload groceries/unlock the door/turn off the alarm/take the dog out/etc (obviously the car is turned off and the keys are on my person).  He loves it and I can only imagine that one day, 15 years from now, I'll be thinking to myself "It was only yesterday when...."



No comments:

Post a Comment