Thursday, August 26, 2010

Harbinger of Football Season

To shake things up a bit, I just wanted to give a big hallelujah that's nearly football season.  The weather is cooling off (marginally) and I cannot believe Labor Day weekend is nearly upon us!  Clearly the spotlight is on my team, the Crimson Tide, thanks to our national championship season last year, and it's been fun seeing all the stuff that has been in the media lately.  I don't even live in the state, and being up here in Big Orange Country (yuck) limits the access we get to fun little snippets of Bama news.

I was so thrilled to get to watch the ESPN special that was done on the team. It got me really in the mood for college football. I DVR'd it and enjoyed watching last weekend.  The two things that were the funniest to me was the kid who did the awesome impression of Nick Saban (this kid seems like he might have a future on-camera) and the focus they gave to the very colorful Bama strength coach.  If you are so inclined, here are snippets from them both!  Roll Tide!

Robert Ezell Imitates Coach Saban


Coach Cochran Motivational Playlist - this guy is hilarious
http://www.mixpod.com/playlist/64992893

1 comment: