Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Last Friday - Mostly In Pictures

Having such a busy boy makes me laugh out loud sometimes. Last Friday when I picked M up from school, he was the only child from his classroom not in the big baby mover stroller thing that holds like 6 kids. They'd taken the children outside to enjoy the nice weather, but apparently M just wasn't having all that SITTING AROUND. They told me that he protested wildly until they got them outside and let him get down on the ground to play. Somewhere along the way he'd lost his pants that he'd worn to school, so by the time I got there he was just in a onesie, a bib and his Robeez (because Lord knows this child won't keep a pair of socks on). He was simply filthy, but clearly having the best time. Here are some pictures I took of him that afternoon after we got home.



 Dirty onesie & bib: check
Toys for each hand: check

 Correction - Dirty, unsnapped onesie: check
Because he also will hardly ever let them get him dressed again after they change him for the last time each day.  I'm sure they wish I'd send him in a t-shirt, and I do somtimes, but, I just love the look of a kiddo in a onesie.  I digress.

Playing in the fridge, while mom gets dinner ready takes my picture

Playing on the deck - this rubber mat at the back door always gives him black feet, completing the transformation from Mitchell to Pig Pen.


Ready for a bath, becuase he clearly needs it!


Let's take a look at the toy selection - multiple shampoo bottles, lone Croc, rattle that he takes everywhere and therefore must also come into the bathtub with us too (notice it is in every picture on this entry, I checked), among normal bath toys.

I just love this busy boy!

3 comments:

  1. Is M wearing crocs?!? I can't wait for C to get some...I think they are so cute on little feet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be that guitar onesie - makes him act like a rock star. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ML, no, those are a pair that were Reid's and were in a bin of his stuff that I just had gone through to pull out some summer stuff. M found it and has been attached to it ever since. They won't stay on his feet yet, but I can't wait for them either.

    And yes, Tracy, I think it was the guitar that made him go wild! He wore the monkey for the first time today and he was so cute. I wanted to eat him up!

    ReplyDelete