Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Beach Weekend

Recently I went to the beach with a group of girls to celebrate our friend Prim before her upcoming wedding.  We stayed in a fabulous house on the beach in Seagrove and though I had a lot of angst, worry and stress attached to leaving my baby for the first time, it turned out fine.  It was a wonderful weekend filled with lots of food and drink, relaxation and reminiscing about some of our adventures with the guest of honor over the years.  I was so glad to have a friend there who was also away from her babe for the first time so we could commisserate (although I'm sure we wore everyone else out with our constant talk of breastfeeding, schedules, naps, daycare, birthday party ideas, etc). 

It involved a lot of planning and coordinating, but I'm so glad I went.  We really did have a fantastic time.  The weather could not have been more perfect and I think that the bride-to-be really enjoyed herself.  The maid of honor did a great job planning a fun weekend!

Here are some pics:




Mo giving Prim her goody bag for the weekend


Everyone got one of these cute bags as a favor!




Love you, sweet P!

***********************************
Mitchell stayed with my parents so John could have the weekend "off" too.  By all accounts M did great and my parents have already asked when he can come stay with them again.  He took great naps and just played his little heart out.  He even went to T-town for A Day and though he didn't want to sit in the stroller, they said he really enjoyed the people watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment