Monday, February 22, 2010

Hallelujah!

It was sunny!  It was warm!  It was sunny and warm!

We strolled both Saturday and Sunday, but I only have pics of Saturday.


On Saturday Dixie was playing at her local pet day spa (please, don't judge, she has lots of pent up energy and it is hard for me to keep up with her exercise needs), so M and I went around the neighborhood.  Lots of our curbs are not stroller friendly, but we managed, and he loved it.  Every time I peeked at him he was grinning and he babbled a lot, especially when cars would drive by.  We have only used the upright configuration of the stroller a couple of times so far, but I know he likes it better than the semi-reclined position of the carseat.

Sunday afternoon, the whole fam went for a walk and the weather was glorious.  We strolled for over an hour and the breeze and vibration must have been working in harmony, becuase our little passenger fell right alseep on us.  It was awesome - we haven't walked much lately because the weather has been so gloomy, and we all enjoyed it. 

I really hope that the groundhog was wrong this year - I have a serious case of spring fever!

1 comment:

  1. Strolling is the best!! I usually plan my strolls around when C needs a nap, because it's usually a given that she will fall asleep. I love it! I too am SO ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete