Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Blue Chair

I bought this little blue chair when I was pregnant with MKM.  My hope was to use it in the nursery to hold books or stuff animals, but with that full-sized bed in there the sapce is at a premium, so it has just been hanging out in random spots around the house ever since.  I figured we could use it as Mitchell's deck chair once he got a little bit bigger.  It's been in a corner near the front door lately, and he's gotten very curious about it.  Not long ago I pulled it out and sat him up in it; his little eyes just lit up and you could almost see his chest puff up with pride.  So cute.  Now he motions to me to get it out every so often and likes to play on and around it.  Here's the full set of shots I captured the other day:












And then he hopped off, grabbed my keys, told me he was going to the movies, and said not to wait up. 

But seriously, he looks so old.  Sob!  My little one is growing up so fast!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete