Friday, January 29, 2010

Chock Full o' Photos

Hi all.  Haven't featured many Mitchell pictures lately.  Just finally got around to loading all the software from my new toy and transferred all my images to the ole hard drive, so I thought I'd give you a little TGIF treat.  Lots o' pictures of Mitchell....isn't that why most of you are here???

Without further ado...a foto-feature of our last couple weeks.

Woke up one Saturday morning with what looked like pink eye.  A pediatrician visit, eye drops and antibiotics later, we're all doing fine.  Also, don't you love the 'do?  That's how he rolls most mornings, to be honest.  I have stopped trying to fight it.


All boy - the more you mess with him the better.  Don't you love that grin?

Lots of eating.  Loves green peas.  Didn't get it from his daddy.

New favorite pose.  He's either practicing for his future modeling career or waiting for us to come feed him grapes and fan him with palm fronds.

Sitting up all on his own for minutes at a time.  Can even get to a sitting position by himself, through a rather complicated set of contortions.  Mighty pleased with himself these days...

And as always, he just continues to grow and grow.  As evidenced by:
delicious chubby cheeks; and


even more delicious, chubbier legs!

He's really moving at the speed of light these days.  Look...


never a dull moment around here.

And one last picture, of our other child.  I took this picture of Dixie the first night I had my new camera, and this was how I knew I was truly in love!  I never have a good picture of Dixie because she never sits still long enough.  With this baby, it's not even an issue!


Cheers!

1 comment: