Monday, August 10, 2009

Anticipation

Well, in a few hours we're heading to the hospital for me to be induced. Hopefully Mitchell will make his appearance some time tomorrow (if he doesn't then we're really going to have evidence that he is a super laid back personality). I am a bit nervous about being induced, but on the other hand I really am excited that it's here after all of these months of waiting to meet my sweet son. I just hope that my body reacts well to the induction and that things move along smoothly. We appreciate all of the prayers, wishes for good luck and support that we've been given by so many people.

I will post details and pics as soon as possible!

Love,
Brooke & John

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brooke, hope everything is going well with the induction. Hayes needed a little nudging to come out, too, and I was so nervous about being induced but my body reacted great. I hope you have the same experience. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to a new update with pics of Mitchell!! Hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete